6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON VICTIM ASSISTANCE
27th & 28th October, 2017 | O.P. Jindal Global University
Invitation to the International Conference on Victim Assistance
The Centre for Victimology & Psychological Studies, Jindal Institute of Behavioural Sciences in association with World Society of Victimology (WSV) and Indian Society of Victimology (ISV) invites you to the 6th International Conference on Victim Assistance (co-organized with the Indian Society of Victimology). This conference will try to envisage different aspects of victimology by academicians, government officials, lawyers, social workers, policy makers and students from around the world. The main theme of the conference is Evolving Perspectives in Victimology
The knowledge partners on this course are National Law University (NLU), Delhi; University of Madras; Raksha Shakti University, Gujarat and Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU), Tirunelveli.
MAIN THEME: Evolving Perspectives in Victimology
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Conflict Resolution
- Ethics in Victimology
- Ethnic Victimization
- Gender, Sexuality & Victimization
- Governance in Victim Assistance
- Media & Cyber Victimization
- Political Victims
- Religion & Victimization
- Research & Methodology
- Restorative Justice & Victim’s Rights
- Role of Victim Assistance Organization
- Secondary Victimization
- Theoretical Development of Victimology
- Therapeutic Assistance
- Understanding International Victimization
- Victimization within Families
- Victims of Crime
We invite academicians, government officials, lawyers, social workers, policy makers and students to submit the abstracts of papers for presentation at the conference. Abstracts will be refereed, approved abstracts must follow these rules:
FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
- Abstracts should pertain to any of the mentioned sub-themes.
- It should be submitted in Times New Roman, 12 pt., A4 size with double line spacing.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstracts should be emailed to email@example.com by 1st October 2017.
- Notification of acceptance for presentation will be conveyed within a week of submission.
Food is complementary for all attendees for the conference. Limited number of accommodation is available and will be provided on first come, first serve basis. We request you to let us know if you will require on-campus accommodation at least a week before the event.
There is no registration fee for the conference. All participants and delegates need to register to attend the conference. We request you to complete the online registration form here
Also see, the two-weeks long course - 15th Asian Postgraduate Course on Victimology, Victim Assistance and Criminal Justice
For all further inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org