- ‘Safar: The Journey to Success’- Leadership Summit 2019 on 19 April 2019 at Jindal Global University.
- Talk on ‘Age is just a number- Leaders are made every Moment’- Leadership Talk by Ms. Gurleen Kaur on 24 April 2019 at Jindal Global University
- ‘The Brain During Sleep’ – Leadership Talk by Prof. Birendra N.Mallick (Professor of Neurobiology, Jawaharlal Nehru University) on 17 October 2019 at Jindal Global University
- ‘Biznest 2020’- A two-day Management Fest on 24-25 February 2020 at Jindal Global University
- International Conference on Spirituality and Management: From Model to Application 2020 was held on 6-7 March 2020 at Jindal Global University .
- My daily dose of practical Positive Psychology – A 2-week daily dose of Practical Positive Psychology to strengthen our psychological capital (PsyCap) during testing times of Covid-19 outbreak by Tithi Bhatnagar from 30 March-10April, 2020
- Leadership Lessons in Lockdown – A 5-part series to share the voices and thoughts of some stalwarts who lead large organisations and carry tremendous responsibility on their shoulders with a hope to inspire emerging as well as current leaders through these trying times of Covid-19 from April 24-April 30, 2020
- A Talk on “Leveraging Customer Insight to Outdo Competition” was organized on 13th February 2019 for the students of Jindal Global University. Dr. Olesya Govorun, Senior Director of Customer Strategy & Insights at Pfizer Inc., was the speaker of the day. The talk was attended by 80 business school students.
- A Workshop on “How to Communicate like a Leader” was organized by the executive student members of CLC on 27th February 2019 for the students of Jindal Global University by Ms. Lovelin (a JGBS Student at OPJGU).