Abstract submission guidelines
- All submissions must be made electronically as DOC/PDF files using the template provided and via the link below.
- All authors and co-authors should accurately reflect their affiliations in the abstract.
The author information for each co-author should be up-to-date at the time of submission.
- The submitted abstract should fall into one of the 12 topics included in the symposium. Irrelevant abstracts will be directly rejected.
- Deviating from the submission template, including reducing margins, spacing, font size and/or exceeding the word limit for the initial submission will result in a desk rejection of your submission.
- Please include your biography in the submitted document.
- The Program Committee with reviews the abstracts for relevance and quality. Accepted abstracts will be invited to be presented at the symposium in talk or poster
- For specific queries relating to your submission, please email email@example.com
Submissions that do not conform to these requirements will be rejected.
- It is mandatory that all submissions adhere to the abstract submission guidelines and use the template provided.
- Submissions made without the biography will be rejected.
- Deviating from the submission template including reducing margins, spacing, font size and/or exceeding the word limit will result in a desk rejection of your submission