Neurodevelopmental disorders and Society: A Neuroscience Engagement and Outreach Event, 2-6 May, 2022.
Sonipat-Narela Road, Sonipat, Haryana. Pin: 131001
Jindal Institute of Behavioural Sciences (JIBS) in association with International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) is organising a symposium focused on discussing the neurodevelopment disorders (NDDs) and various related issues. The symposium aims at bringing together different experts from India and abroad to discuss the epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention of NDDs as well as government guidelines and available policies. The current symposium targets the general public specially parents and school educators to further their knowledge on the development, risk factors and prevention of NDDs.
The symposium will include discussions on the following topics:
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Risk factors of Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Importance of early diagnosis for Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Brain and Mental Health
- Epilepsy: Myths and Facts
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Vision Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Speech and Language Impairment
- Government guidelines and available policies